Furnance & Air Conditioning Repairs Certified Technicians
Reliable HVAC that will make every dollar count
(815) 254-5127 Available 24/7

Room Air Cleaners

Room Air Cleaners

Room Air Cleaners

Please keep in mind that there are many air purification devices out there some are HEPA Type, TRUE HEPA, and IONIZERS. Ions are naturally created and present in the outdoors and indoors. The indoor air has approximately 100 to 200 ions per cubic cm, outdoor fresh air has 200 to 500 ions per cubic cm, and a fresh clean forest will have 1,500 to 5,000 ions per cubic cm. Ion generators typically produce more than 1,000,000 to 10,000,000 per cubic cm. Why so much? This huge amount is needed to push the particles to the walls or floor.

Is Ionization Effective?

No. It is very likely that less than 5% of the particles will be collected by the room ionizer, and the remaining 95% will end up covering your walls, floors, ceilings, and other positively charged objects. Since the air flow of ionizers are limited to a small area, 95% of the air borne particles will not make it back to the ionizer.

Ions filter the air by attaching themselves to various particles and adhering to the closest positively charged surface. In your home your ionizer will be positively charged as well as your walls, ceiling, and floors.

Therefore if you own an ionizer you may find that it will simply drop dust out of the air. This creates less dust floating around in the air and more dust settling on the objects that you touch and walk on.

AirMaxx HAs The Solution

TRUE HEPA whole-house filtration devices capture these particles in the air at one central location for optimum filtration and easy cleanup for all the rooms in your home. For additional information on how we can improve the overall air quality in your home, contact us at (815) 254-5127 for a free estimate.

For more information on the levels of ozone that ionizers produce, visit WebMD

Clean Air Options For Your Home

Furnace Filters Ultraviolet Light Air Purification Air Purification Air Quality in Your Home
Furnace Filters Ultraviolet Lighting Air Purification Air Quality Facts
Why Choose AIRMAXX?

  • FAST Response Time!
  • 24/7 Emergency Services!
  • Free Trouble Shooting Line!
  • Great Services at a great price!

Request a Free Quote

23952 S. Northern Illinois Drive, Channahon, IL 60410
Phone: (815) 254-5127
Email: jamie@airmaxxhvac.com
Our Service Area includes: We are proud to service Plainfield, Illinois & the surrounding suburbs including Naperville, Aurora, Oswego, Channahon, Minooka, Romeoville, Darien, Yorkville, Shorewood, Lockport, Homer Glen, New Lenox, and more...